Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day 3: Playing the game

Well, today I was going to start playing Plantbase, but once I got to a certain point this popped up:



I'm not sure what this error is or how it occurs, but all I know is that you can't continue your game. I tried starting a new game, but it also got an error, at about the same time as I got it the first time, which is around 10-20 minutes. I'm not sure how to fix it, which is sad since I was starting to get inot the game. 

For the small amount of time I did get to play it, I learned a few things. It is a hard game at the beginning, since you have to start fast. I had to restart multiply times, before I started to get the hang of it. In my opinion the tutorial didn't really help me at all. I was not expecting this from the tutorial. However, I will say I am having fun learning how to play the game, it is frustrating here and there, but so far I'm enjoying the game. I won't bother posting any screenshots since it wasn't really anything different than my photos of the tutorial, since i sort of built the same stuff before I received the error.

No comments:

Post a Comment